Entertainment Council: Executive Assistant
Name: Krystal Inman
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies
Start Date: March 9, 2015
End Date: June 12, 2015
Job Number: 0002-0120-2015
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 26, 2015
To assist the Director and Assistant Director
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist in administrative duties
- Scheduling note-taking, managing staff communication
- Shadowing unit Director and Assistant Director
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.