Pantry: Director of Internal Operations
Name: Erika Hapa
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $35/week pending budget
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/week
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2015
End Date: June 10, 2016
Job Number: 0025-1261-2015
Last Date to Apply: May 21, 2015
To oversee all internal operations of the Pantry and ensure successful daily operations.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Inventory management & recording
- Staff scheduling
- Coordinate "Adopt-a-week" program
- Coordinate individual volunteer program
- Assist Director in Volunteer training sessions & internal operational procedures
- Must Work 2-3 hrs/week in The Pantry
- Have good time management skills
- Must be organized
- Must attend weekly staff meetings
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.