Entertainment Council: Productions Coordinator I
Name: Perry Sanesanong
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 8-10hrs/wk
Start Date: July 31, 2011
End Date: June 2, 2012
Job Number: 0002-0127-2012
Last Date to Apply: May 12, 2011
Providing production assistance for events, including concerts, quad shows, and cinema.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Oversee hospitality for all shows, including providing food, water, and towels
- Secure lighting for shows, including sending out bids to or renting from production companies
- Various day of show duties: setting up sound and lights, coordinating artists and hospitality
- Various other in-office duties: sending emails, answering questions
- Organizing and keeping inventory of sound and movie equipment
Individuals who are self motivated, timely, and responsible are strongly encouraged to apply for this position. Must have a background in sound engineering or concert production. We ask that students who do apply for this position have a resume (with references) prepared.
- General knowledge of sound and lighting recommended
- Ability to work under high pressure environments
- Knowledge of stage management
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.