Pantry: Unit Director
Name: Carissa Lowe
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: NO
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: M-F 9am - 11am, M-TH 5pm-6pm
Start Date: June 1, 2013
End Date: May 30, 2014
Job Number: 0025-1274-2013
Last Date to Apply: May 2, 2013
To coordinate and oversee all operations of The Pantry
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Ensure The Pantry's fiscal responsibility & sustainability.
- Act as contact person for all media relations, public relations, & contributors to the Pantry
- Responsible for all staff training & delegation of responsibilities to staff.
- Responsible for conceptualization of future plans for expansion, outreach & donations strategies, as well as carrying out the goals proposed in The Pantry's long range plan.
- Good time management skills
- Good leadership skills
- Must work 2-3 hrs/week in The Pantry
- Must hold weekly meetings with staff
- Must be organized
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.