Entertainment Council: Finance Coordinator
Name: Perry Sanesanong
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 6-10 hrs/wk
Start Date: July 13, 2011
End Date: June 2, 2012
Job Number: 0002-0128-2012
Last Date to Apply: May 26, 2011
To manage Entertainment Council's budget and specific line items
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- To advise director and staff on cost-effectve business practices
- Work closely with staff members to ensure that money is being rationed responsibly
- When needed, to be able to assist in running Entertainment Council events, outside of solely financial aspects
- Must be familiar with creating business projections to provide for fiscally responsible concert proposals
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel (specifically with creating spreadsheets, tables, and calculations).
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet immediate deadlines
- Must be well qualified to assist the Director in non-business aspects such as promotion, overall unit coordination and general organization of events (eg film screenings, concerts)
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.