Pantry: Assistant Director
Name: Erika Hapa
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $35/week pending budget
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-10 hrs/week
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2015
End Date: June 10, 2016
Job Number: 0025-1281-2015
Last Date to Apply: May 21, 2015
To assist the Director and make routine pick-ups
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Make pick-ups from the different donators such as Yolo County food Bank, Wayfare Center, individuals, Etc.
- Help Director of External Affairs with different projects
- Go on routine pick-ups
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Work a minimum of 2 hr/week during hours of operation
- Must have a car
- Must have license
- Must have insurance
- Must work 2hrs/week in The Pantry
- Must attend weekly meetings
- Must have good time management skills
- Must be organized
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.