Name: Maria Wong
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: Varies
Start Date: Oct. 20, 2015
End Date: June 9, 2015
Job Number: 0025-1282-2015
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 15, 2015
Work within the Assistant Director's team to help manage the partnerships at The Pantry and other necessary tasks.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Carry out independent projects assigned by the director of each team.
- Attend the hour-long weekly meeting.
- Staff The Pantry for a minimum of two hours per week.
- Deliver fresh produce from the Student Farm and the Wellness Center during the time window of Mon-Thurs. from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. for a minimum of 2 deliveries per week.
- Willing to commit for the academic year 2015-2016.
- Interest in working with issues regarding food insecurity.
- Light workload in academics and extracurriculars highly advised.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.