Entertainment Council: Cinema Coordinator
Name: Megan Meza
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-10 hours/week
Start Date: Jan. 4, 2016
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0002-0130-2015
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 7, 2015
To assist our Cinema Director in movie selection and production.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Reserve rooms for movie screenings
- contact movie companies for film requests
- Present films
- Promote movie screenings via social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.