Entertainment Council: Productions Director
Name: Henry Chatfield
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: N/A
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 10-15+ hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 2, 2012
End Date: June 1, 2013
Job Number: 0002-0134-2012
Last Date to Apply: May 17, 2012
- Coordinate all production duties including providing sound and backline for concert events of all sizes (Freeborn, Quad shows, midsize events etc.), set up of outdoor cinema equipment, and all cinema and sound equipment rentals.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Maintain working condition of all production equipment that Entertainment Council owns and conduct consistent inventory checks.
- Manage and make sure EC is in compliance with satisfying technical and hospitality riders for all events.
- Oversee rental of sound and cinema equipment to student groups.
- Production manager day of show, overseeing set up and overall direction of events to ensure that they follow schedule.
- As with all EC staff, is willing to chalk at 6am for one hour/wk to promote upcoming events (does not apply for every week).
- As with all EC staff, is willing to table in the Quad two hours/wk to promote upcoming events (does not apply for every week).
- As with all EC staff, must be able to attend a weekly staff meeting that will take place either on Monday or Tuesday.
- Experience with set up and operation of sound and lighting equipment.
- Ability to make EC a priority and set aside an entire day for day of show set up of larger events.
- Ability to work in high stress situations.
- Self motivated.
- Knowledge of stage management.
- Familiarity with ASUCD and experience working with Entertainment Council as a volunteer, intern, of staff member is preferred, but not required.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.