Entertainment Council: Accountant
Name: Henry Chatfield
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: N/A
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 3-5 hours/week
Start Date: July 8, 2012
End Date: June 2, 2013
Job Number: 0002-0138-2012
Last Date to Apply: May 17, 2012
- Oversee budget of Entertainment Council and ensure that no line items are overdrawn.
- Work with the Director and Assistant Director in putting together budget for events.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Meet with Director and Assistant Director to balance weekly expenses in budget.
- Coordinate monthly meetings with ASUCD Executive Finance Controller to balance budget and review spending best practices.
- Collect expenses from all staff members weekly in order to balance budget.
- As with all EC staff, is willing to chalk at 6am for one hour/wk to promote upcoming events (does not apply for every week).
- As with all EC staff, is willing to table in the Quad two hours/wk to promote upcoming events (does not apply for every week).
- As with all EC staff, must be able to attend a weekly staff meeting that will take place either on Monday or Tuesday.
- Self Motivated.
- Must be able to make EC a priority.
- Previous experience with accounting and money management.
- Familiarity with ASUCD budget and how it functions.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.