Entertainment Council: Productions Coordinator
Name: Ben Bryan
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $52/week pending budget approval
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: Aug. 1, 2014
End Date: June 1, 2015
Job Number: 0002-0139-2014
Last Date to Apply: May 29, 2014
- To oversee all production of all Entertainment Council Events
- To manage all production equipment
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Mix live sound for all quad shows and house shows
- Manage all equipment
- Perform required maintenance on equipment
- Manage volunteers day-of-show
- Hire third party live sound
- Must know live sound mixing
- Leadership skills
- Previous Entertainment Council experience required
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.