Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Unit Director
Name: Armando Figueroa
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $63/wk (pending 2014-2015 budget approval)
Payrate Stipend: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 20 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 15, 2014
End Date: June 20, 2015
Job Number: 0032-1427-2014
Last Date to Apply: May 22, 2014
Responsible for managing and overseeing Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students (HAUS), a unit that provides students with the resources necessary to find off-campus housing.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Hire, recruit, train, evaluate, motivate, delegate, and monitor day-to-day activities of the staff
- Manage the HAUS budget
- Be the main liaison between student government leadership and HAUS
- Serve as an ex-officio to the External Affairs Commission
- Manage, plan, and run the Housing Day event
- Cultivate relationships between HAUS and off-campus housing providers
- Communication; verbal and oral
- Able to work with housing providers
- Event planning & management
- Hard working
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.