Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Advisor
Name: Serena Santamaria
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/wk
Start Date: Oct. 26, 2015
End Date: June 6, 2016
Job Number: 0032-1431-2015
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 19, 2015
To aid students in the selection of their living space
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Work with other communities on campus to ensure inclusivity
- Hold meetings with students and other campus leaders
- Advise students regarding their housing options
- Team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.