Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Assistant to HAUS Unit Director
Name: Serena Santamaria
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 8 Hours/Week
Start Date: Jan. 11, 2016
End Date: June 2, 2016
Job Number: 0032-1456-2015
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 7, 2016
To assist the HAUS Unit Director with Housing Day and other unit activities.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist HAUS Unit Director with Housing Day
- Help structure peer advising program
- Help coordinate meetings
- Assist unit director with publicity
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Work well in teams
- Leadership and delegation skills
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.