Student Government: Elections Forum and Events Chair
Name: Daisy He
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: Jan. 25, 2016
End Date: Feb. 18, 2016
Job Number: 0008-1481-2016
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 21, 2016
Planning, organizing, and executing election events in Winter 2016 election.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Planning, organizing, and executuing presidential and senate debate in winter 2016 election
- Coordinate with different ASUCD departments
- Managing Election Committee staffs.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Dependable, detail-oriented ·
- Organizational skills ·
- Communication skills ·
- Leadership skills ·
- Quick learner ·
- Experience managing events a plus ·
- Public speaking skills a plus
- Prior ASUCD experience and/or knowledge of the
ASUCD Election Codes a plus
- Please list any clubs, student organizations, and/or student groups that you have been involved with on campus, for how long, and in what role(s) (or from your previous campus, if you are a transfer student).
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.