Student Government: Elections Committee - Marketing Staff
Name: Daisy He
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 1-3 hours
Start Date: Feb. 8, 2016
End Date: Feb. 18, 2016
Job Number: 0008-1483-2016
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 4, 2016
Marketing staffs for Election Committee Marketing Chair
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Complete assignment by Marketing Chair
- Help in polling stations, passing out flyers, and social media marketing
- Attend weekly meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in building clear, compelling value propositions that can be expressed in a variety of media
- Exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently
- Positive "can do" attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others.
- Possess a creative mind with the ability to produce outstanding and exceptional ideas.
- No previous experience required
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.