Entertainment Council: Accountant/Financial Coordinator
Name: Ben Bryan
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $30/wk pending budget approval
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: N/A
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-8 hours/week
Start Date: Aug. 1, 2014
End Date: June 1, 2015
Job Number: 0002-0149-2014
Last Date to Apply: May 29, 2014
To manage and oversee Entertainment Council's yearly budget
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Manage yearly budget
- Handle all reimbursements
- Make artist offer spreadsheets
- Work with Director/Assistant Director to manage all line items
- Must have good understanding of economics/accounting
- Previous Entertainment Council experience required
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.