Student Government: Renovations and Construction Committee Voting Member
Name: Jamie Lam
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2 hrs/ week
Start Date: March 11, 2016
End Date: June 9, 2016
Job Number: 0008-1509-2016
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 25, 2016
- Represent student needs and opinions in town hall- like forums and meetings with campus administration, architects, and project managers.
- Relay back information about on-campus construction projects to student body
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Produce social media posts
- Help raise awareness in transparency of construction projects
- Attend RACC meetings
- Attend PAC meetings
- Participate and communicate student needs
- Able to attend bi-weekly meetings
- Communicate effecively with adults
- Possibly do social media work
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.