Entertainment Council: Physical Promotions Director-Marketing
Name: Megan Meza
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: N/A
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: March 28, 2016
End Date: June 6, 2016
Job Number: 0002-1514-2016
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 25, 2016
To manage and oversee all Physical promotion of all Entertainment Council events. Physical promotion includes chalking, tabling, and flyering.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Oversee all chalking, tabling and flyering
- Develop concise marketing plans for each EC event
- Manage all flyers (includes picking them up and ordering them)
- Leadership skills
- Previous Entertainment Council experience required
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.