Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: Committee Member
Name: Serena Santamaria
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 1-3 hours/week
Start Date: Feb. 18, 2016
End Date: June 12, 2016
Job Number: 0032-1517-2016
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 18, 2016
To help develop and promote the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students (HAUS) unit.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Work with other communities on campus to ensure inclusivity
- Promotion of the unit through strategic marketing
- Attend meetings on a weekly basis
- Develop peer advising programs
- Team player
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.