Student Government: Environmental Policy & Planning Commission Members & Alternates
Name: Bret Rosenwald
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/wk
Start Date: March 15, 2016
End Date: June 10, 2016
Job Number: 0008-1527-2016
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 25, 2016
Assist the Environmental Policy and Planning Commission (EPPC) in promoting sustainable efforts around campus.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Vote on proposed legislation
- Good communication skills and a willingness to work with others
- Interest or knowledge about legislation related to the environment
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.