Student Government: DREAM Committee Member
Name: Efrain Delgado
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-5 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-1533-2016
Last Date to Apply: March 4, 2016
To advocate and work for increased awareness and resources for AB 540 and undocumented sutdents at UC Davis
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attending weekly meetings
- Meet task deadlines
- Studying connected with other AB 540 and/or undocumented resources/groups
- Comfortable closing tasks on own if needed
- Interest in immigrant rights
- Must be able to work in a group
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.