Student Government: DREAM Committee - Chair
Name: Efrain Delgado
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-8 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-1534-2016
Last Date to Apply: March 4, 2016
To lead a team of students in the fight for improving campus climate for AB540 and/or undocumented students
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Run weekly meetings
- Delegate tasks to committee members
- Maintain committee membership
- Must feel comfortable organizing and leading meetings
- Knowledge of AB540 and/or undocumented issues
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.