Student Government: Internal Affairs Commission Chair
Name: Abhay Sandhu
Payrate: $52/week (pending budget approval)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: March 10, 2016
End Date: June 10, 2016
Job Number: 0008-1535-2016
Last Date to Apply: March 6, 2016
The Internal Affairs Commission (IAC) investigates and recommends improvements to the ASUCD Constitution, Bylaws, and Long-Range Plans, often authoring legislation as a commission for consideration by the ASUCD Senate.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend and chair weekly meetings on Mondays from 4-6 pm
- Attend and serve as an ex-officio to the ASUCD Senate
- Attend and serve as an ex-officio to the Unit Resolution and Space Allocation Committee
- Attend and serve as a voting member of the Committee on Committees.
- Attend and serve as a voting member of the Internet and Networking Committee
- Applicant must demonstrate comprehensive understanding of the ASUCD Constitution and Bylaws
- Be able to lead and empower commision
- Good speaking abilities
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.