Student Government: ASUCD Senate Recorder
Name: Abhay Sandhu
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 4-6 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 2, 2016
Job Number: 0008-1554-2016
Last Date to Apply: March 31, 2016
Accurately record weekly ASUCD Senate meetings by taking minutes, and submitting them for approval
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Record Senate dialogue
- Update minutes to reflect Senator and Ec Officio reports
- Work with Vice President, Senate President Pro Tempore, and the Student Government Administrative Office
- Skill set to type 70 to 100 words per minute
- Ability to connect individuals with names
- Microsoft Word experience
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.