Student Government: Volunteer Staff for Senator Jamaludin
Name: Adilla Jamaludin
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2-4 hours/week
Start Date: March 28, 2016
End Date: Dec. 1, 2016
Job Number: 0008-1561-2016
Last Date to Apply: March 27, 2016
1. To assist Senator Jamaludin in accomplishing her platforms; Attend meetings and carry out administrative tasks.
2. Carry out research and surveys on student body, as well as work on projects in addition to platforms.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist Senator Jamaludin with the following platforms:
- increasing resources and represenation for international students
- address food security
- Attend weekly meetings
- Attend various meetings as needed
- A sense of humor
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.