Student Government: "Let's Talk About Sex" : Sexual Violence Prevention & Sexual Health Awareness Month Volunteer
Name: Yumi Temple
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2-4 hours/week
Start Date: April 1, 2016
End Date: April 30, 2016
Job Number: 0008-1563-2016
Last Date to Apply: March 31, 2016
To aid and assist in the planning and execution of events for our "Let's Talk About Sex" Sexual Violence prevention and Sexual Health Awareness Month campaign that will be taking place throughout the month of April
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Attending weekly meetings updating the group of your progress
- Contacting organizations and faculty/staff to help with the planning and organizing of the campaign month
- Organizing and setting up events in April
- "Go-getter" attitude
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.