Student Government: Entrepreneurship Fund - Vice Chair
Name: Laurence Feygin
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 7 hrs/wk
Start Date: May 6, 2016
End Date: March 24, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1589-2016
Last Date to Apply: May 5, 2016
The duties of the Vice Chairperson are to aid the Chairperson in their duties, fill in for them whenever they are unavailable, and to assume other general responsibilties for the Entrepreneurship Fund.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Lead meetings when chaiperson is not available. This includes scheduling the meeting time and place and creating the agenda.
- Ensure grant cycles run smoothly, including monitoring publicity, choosing applicants to move to final presentation round, scheduling presentation times and location w/E-fund staff, finalists, and selection committee
- Take notes during weekly meetings
- Ensure that grant disbursements are completed in a timely manner
- Provide support to the chairperson with their duties and understand duties of all of the other staff members as to properly facilitate their duties
• Desire to help
aspiring student entrepreneurs
• Interest in entrepreneurship and social impact
• Highly professional communication skills in person, e-mailing, and phone
• Organized, dependable, and punctual
• Strong independent initiative
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.