Student Government: Interim Business and Finance Commission Chairperson
Name: Joseph DeAngelo
Payrate: $52.88 weekly stipend
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-10 hours/week
Start Date: April 21, 2016
End Date: June 2, 2016
Job Number: 0008-1597-2016
Last Date to Apply: April 14, 2016
Lead the Business and Finance Commission meetings, sit on relevant ASUCd committees, and adivse the ASUCD Senate as an ex-officio.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Hold regularly scheduled commission meetings
- Advise the ASUCD Senate as an ex-officio member
- Sit on relevant ASUCD committees
- Good communication skills
- Interested in finance or accounting
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.