Student Government: Assistant to the ASUCD Controller
Name: Joseph DeAngelo
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Up tp 5 hours/week
Start Date: April 22, 2016
End Date: March 10, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1606-2016
Last Date to Apply: April 21, 2016
This individual will work alongside the ASUCD Controller to better the fiscal health of ASUCD units and contribute to projects that the controller and the executive team are working on. This individual will perform clerical duties and act as a liason between the Office of the Cotroller and other entities.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Meet weekly with the ASUCD Controller
- Maintain communication with ASUCD units and other ASUCD officials
- Aid in writing ASUCD Senate legislation
- Manage additonal staff
- Effective communication skills
- Interest in finance or accounting
- Desire to advance within ASUCD
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.