Student Government: Office Manager
Name: Alex T. Lee
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 19, 2016
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-1630-2016
Last Date to Apply: May 11, 2016
The Office Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the Student Government Administrative Office.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Prepare and distribute legislation to and from the Senate and the respective commissions.
- Prepare and distribute the ASUCD Senate agenda.
- Type internal and external correspondence for the Senate members, President, Vice President, and Student Government Advisor.
- Make room reservations.
- Maintain history files for the ASUCD Senate, and the ASUCD Elections Committee.
- Organize and keep current the Senate and commission bulletin boards.
- Utilize the copy machine and run orders to Campus Copies.
- Utilize Microsoft Word to create documents and forms.
- Manage Office Payroll
- Manage Staff Assistants
- Must be well versed and competent with Microsoft Word.
- Must be a good proofreader.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work, work independently and know personal limitations.
- Must be able to anticipate work and be a self-starter.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.