Unitrans: Operations Assistant
Name: Ameila E Bizjak
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 15-19 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-1631-2016
Last Date to Apply: May 12, 2016
Unitrans is seeking qualified people to fill the position of Operations Assistant. The successful applicants will work closely with the Operations Manager in maintaining the smooth operations of the Unitrans system by fulfilling the listed OA duties
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Receive, document, and respond (as necessary) to incident reports
- Assist in the creation of shifts on UNI throughout the year
- File and document daily paperwork
- Assist the OM in the creation of service guides
- Attend and assist in running mandatory meetings over the year
- Serve as a connection between the Operations Manager and other positions in the company
- Assist the OM in responding to operations related concerns from passengers
- Take on personal projects that would benefit the company overall
1. Must have current employment with Unitrans.
2. Ability to exercise a high degree of independent responsibility.
3. Ability to communicate along all lines of authority.
4. Ability to give and take directions.
5. Good organizational skills.
6. Must be available to assist at mandatory meetings.
7. Must be available to attend bi-weekly meetings with other OA's.
- Training will involve learning how to perform duties listed above.
- If offered the position, applicant is required to train and work over the summer
- Supplemental questions will be given once all applications are turned in.
PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATION WITH COVER LETTER AND RESUME.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.