Pantry: Director Of External Operations
Name: Maria Wong Chong
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $35/wk (pending budget approval)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/week
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2016
End Date: June 15, 2017
Job Number: 0025-1636-2016
Last Date to Apply: May 26, 2016
Work with Director to develop quarterly donation strategies for The Pantry
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Coordinate all community and campus outreach
- Must ensure the continuation of previously established relationships with contributors to The Pantry
- Coordinate all correspondence with outside organizations and donors including donation requests & thank you follow-ups
- Must implement new donation strategies.
- Must work 2-3 hrs/week
- Must attend weekly meetings
- Good time management skills
- Must be organized
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.