Name: Maria Wong Chong
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 6 hrs/week
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2016
End Date: June 15, 2017
Job Number: 0025-1638-2016
Last Date to Apply: May 26, 2016
Design promotional materials for The Pantry. Support the External Director in different projects.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Staff the pantry - 2 hrs/week
- Attend staff meeting - 1 hr/week
- Aid External Director with promotion and other projects
- Assist staff members in general procedures
- Tabling sporadically at different promotional events
- Experience in printed and digital promotion design
- Highly interested in community and independent work
- Willingness to work as a team member and participate actively
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.