Student Government: Director of Fundraising for Entrepreneurship Fund
Name: Laurence Feygin
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hours/week
Start Date: Sept. 19, 2016
End Date: June 15, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1642-2016
Last Date to Apply: May 26, 2016
The Director of Fundraising will oversee fundraising efforts for the Entrepreneurship Fund. This includes representing the organization at networking events as well as developing strong relationships with the alumni association and other groups on and off campus.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Reach out to alumni to ask for support (either with expertise or monetary support)
- Seek out sponsorship from startups and corporations and create opportunities for students to interact with sponsoring committees
- Form partnerships with organizations on and off the UC Davis campus that can provide the Entrepreneurship Fund with financial support
- Seek out grants, if available and applicable
- Desire to help aspiring student entrepreneurs
- Interest in entrepreneurship and social impact
- Highly professional communication skills, in person, emailing, and phone
- Good at seeking strategic opportunities
- Strong independent initiative
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.