Unitrans: Support Services Assistant
Name: Kristyn Lorek
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-16 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-1648-2016
Last Date to Apply: May 19, 2016
To maintain the cleanliness and overall appearance of the Unitrans vehicles.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Working as a team member to clean the interiors and exteriors of all vehicles.
- Duties include:
- wiping down seats and windows
- brush cleaning the outsides
- Work well in a group or team setting
- Dedicated worker
- Summer hours vary. During the school year, the position's hours are 6:00-9:30 PM M-R and 4:00 - 7:30 PM on F. Must work three shifts per week along with two weekend shifts per month during the school year.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.