Entertainment Council: Assistant Director
Name: Rachel Myers
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $61.00 /wk (pending budget approval)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 19, 2016
End Date: June 15, 2017
Job Number: 0002-1652-2016
Last Date to Apply: May 19, 2016
- To oversee and manage all Entertainment Council events and staff.
- To assist the Director with all tasks.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Book quad shows & open Mic nights
- Assist in booking all shows
- Run volunteer meetings
- Oversee all Entertainment Council events
- Leadership skills
- Previous Entertainment Council experience required
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.