Student Government: Business and Finance Commission Chair
Name: David Heifitz
Payrate: $52.88/wk (pending budget approval)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10 hrs/week
Start Date: Sept. 20, 2016
End Date: June 6, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1657-2016
Last Date to Apply: May 12, 2016
Lead the Business and Finance Commission meetings, sit on relevant ASUCD committees, and advise the ASUCD as an ex-officio
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Hold regularly scheduled commission meetings
- Advise the ASUCD Senate as an ex-officio member
- Sit on relevant ASUCD committee
- Good communication skills
- Interest in finance or accounting
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.