Entertainment Council: Promotions Director
Name: Rachel Myers
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate: To Be Determined
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2016
End Date: June 9, 2017
Job Number: 0002-1685-2016
Last Date to Apply: May 24, 2016
To manage and oversee all Physical promotion of all Entertainment Council event including tabling, flyering, other physical promotions, as well as online promotions such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, + EC Website
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Organize and oversee all tabling and flyering
- Manage EC Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts + EC Website
- Develop concise marketing plans for each EC Event
- Create all posters and creative materials
- Create and run promotional campaigns
- Leadership skills
- Time management skills
- Photoshop skills
- Previous Entertainment Council experience required
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.