Student Government: Environmental Policy & Planning Committee Chair
Name: Brent Rosenwald
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Variable
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2016
End Date: June 9, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1687-2016
Last Date to Apply: June 26, 2016
To lead the main environmental legislature body in creating a more sustainable campus, and to help advise senate leaders on issues surrounding the environment on campus.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend/lead weekly meetings for the commission
- Attend weekly Senate meetings
- Passion for the environment
- Desire to see changes made on campus
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- “Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.