Picnic Day: Vice Chair
Name: Chelsea Hernandez
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $1350 stipend
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Options: Transcript Notation
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk variable
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2016
End Date: June 16, 2017
Job Number: 0004-1717-2016
Last Date to Apply: June 9, 2016
To Assist the Chair in leading th 14 Directors and Assistant Directors to put on a successful Picnic Day.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
1. Organize welcome reception
2. Maintain close contact with Parade Marshall(s)
3. Monitor and guide 6-7 directors with one-on-one meetings
4. Attend, plan, and help lead weekly meetings
5. Schedule and hold weekly assigned office hours
6. Work closely with Chair and Advisors
7. Organize Rain Plan and Headquarters for day of Picnic Day
2. Interpersonal skills
4. Composed under pressure
5. Time Management skills
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
- Please describe why you want to be Vice Chair in 250-300 words / 2-3 sentences.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.