Student Government: Internal Affairs Commission Members/ Alternates
Name: Nick Flores
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 Hours/Week
Start Date: Sept. 26, 2016
End Date: June 30, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1725-2016
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 28, 2016
The Internal Affairs Commission of ASUCD investigates and recommends improvements to areas and services that affect the quality of student life. IAC works closely with the governing documents of ASUCD including the Constitution and bylaws.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attending weekly IAC meetings
- Meeting with Unit Directors, the ASUCD Controller, and ASUCD Senators to create and revise Long-Range plans
- Assisting chair with duties and responsibilities
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Knowledge if ASUCD governing documents
- Time management
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.