Unitrans: Route Trainer
Name: Joslyn Briseno
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 15-19 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-1729-2016
Last Date to Apply: June 23, 2016
To provide bus guidance to drivers currently in the RT program.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
-Evaluate and provide feedback to drivers currently in the RT program.
-Must attend regular Route Trainer meetings run by the Trainer Supervisor.
1. At least 500 cummulative driving hours.
2. Must have a good driving record.
3. Must be able to work at least one full academic quarter following your hiring.
4. A strong knowledge of all Unitrans Routes and buses.
5. Teaching skills necessary to train students on proper operation of transit vehicles.
APPLICANTS: PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER ALONG WITH RESUME.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.