Picnic Day: Graphics Director
Name: Chelsea Hernandez
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $675 One-Time Stipend (pending budget approval)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 21, 2016
End Date: May 29, 2017
Job Number: 0004-1738-2016
Last Date to Apply: July 14, 2016
Design all visuals and graphic identity for Picnic Day, including the logo, letterhead, schedule of events, t-shirts, Facebook banner, flyers, and other graphic material as requested by the Chair and Board of Directors.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Design official Picnic Day logo.
- Coordinate design and printing of Picnic Day posters.
- Design flyers for other Directors when needed.
- Work with Cal Aggie Alumni Association in designing two page spread in UCD Magazine.
- Design, prepare and publish the official Schedule of Events, (8-12 page tabloid publication) with final editorial approval given by the Chair.
- Works with Publicity Director in preparing a press video.
- Hire Assistant Directors, hold weekly office hours, attend weekly board meetings, and prepare end of year report.
- Communication skills
- Must bring in/email portfolio
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.