Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students: External Outreach Volunteer
Name: Juliana Luna
You can visit the Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/wk
Start Date: Sept. 27, 2016
End Date: Dec. 2, 2016
Job Number: 0032-1748-2016
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 20, 2016
To promote HAUS to the Davis community and work as a liaison between HAUS and apartment complexes.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Communicate with apartment complexes on a weekly basis
- Work at Housing Day 2017
- Assist social media manager in marketing
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Good public speaking skills
- Good writing skills
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.