Student Government: Director of Marketing for Entrepreneurship Fund
Name: Laurence Feygin
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hours/week
Start Date: Sept. 20, 2016
End Date: June 15, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1752-2016
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 19, 2016
The Director of Marketing will work to develop and maintain a professional image of the Entrepreneurship Fund and expand awareness of the programs existence. Any design needs requested from Creative Media will go through the Director of Marketing. Furthermore, he/she will work with the grant recipients to assist with marketing materials and branding their organizations.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Listening to student entrepreneurs' organization descriptions and helping to develop branding, messaging, and marketing materials.
- Assisting with marketing the Entrepreneurship Fund's events, opportunities, and grant cycles.
- Developing a relationship with Creative Media and using their services for print/digital marketing materials
- Being an active member of the team and contributing ideas
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Creative mindset and willing to think outside the box when promoting the Entrepreneurship Fund and the student entrepreneurs it supports
- Dependable and punctual with strong independent initiative
- Previous experience in marketing and design and/or social media preferable. If not, the desire to learn quickly.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.