Student Government: Volunteer Staff for Senator Parteek Singh
Name: Parteek Singh
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2 Hours/Week
Start Date: Oct. 10, 2016
End Date: Dec. 10, 2016
Job Number: 0008-1758-2016
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 21, 2016
Assist Senator Singh with various projects, meetings, and administrative tasks.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meeting.
- Work on projects as needed.
- Attend various meetings as necessary.
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Good communication skills
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.