Executive Office: Executive Volunteer Staff
Name: Alex T. Lee
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2 Hours/Week
Start Date: Sept. 30, 2016
End Date: March 10, 2017
Job Number: 0035-1768-2016
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 25, 2016
Executive volunteers will assist the Chief of Staff in completing student life projects, Executive Projects, and administrative tasks. The Chief of Staff (CoS) is the chief advisor and aide of the ASUCD President. Staffers are expected to be reliable, hardworking, and self-starters. No prior ASUCD experience is necessary; this is a great way to learn more about what ASUCD is. However, if you do have prior ASUCD experience, please note it in your application.
For information about this position please look at this Google Doc page four:
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend all weekly Executive Staff Meetings
- Closely advise and assist the Chief of Staff
- Work on Executive Projects and Administrative Tasks
- Help promote ASUCD events on social media
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Passion for student issues and improving the quality of life for all UC Davis students
- Adaptive Leader & Committed Team Player
- Reliable, Communicative, Self-Starters
- Must know how to communicate effectively and use technology
- Must attend all mandatory meetings and be able to fulfill the previously listed responsibilities
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.