Student Government: Staff Member for Senator Sofia Molodanof
Name: Sofia Molodanof
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 2 hours/week
Start Date: Sept. 30, 2016
End Date: March 31, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1793-2016
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 22, 2016
To help work on Senator Molodanof's platforms which include:
-Mental health advocacy:
- Create a 24-hour hotline where students can call for non-urgent situations
- Help plan and host a Student Mental Health Fair during the fall quarter on the quad
-Displaying nutritional information in the CoHo
-Improve Campus Amenities
- Expand the water hydration stations in classroom builings around campus
- Increase the amount of microwaves in the CoHo
- Increasing the amount of extension cords in the CoHo and library
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend 1 hour weekly meetings
- Be available the first 3 weeks of the fall quarter to work specifically on the Mental Health Fair, which will be held the first week of October 2016
- Work with different ASUCD and campus departments
- Help write ASUCD legislation
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Passionate about mental health and improving campus life at UC Davis
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Time management
- Hard worker and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Proficient in Google Drive
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.