Student Government: Staff for ASUCD Senator Dhaliwal
Name: Shaitaj Dhaliwal
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 2-4 hours/week
Start Date: Oct. 7, 2016
End Date: March 24, 2017
Job Number: 0008-1820-2016
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 6, 2016
To assist ASUCD Senator Shaitaj Dhaliwal with projects and events. Students will enter a highly nurturing space to learn and grow as young student leaders.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend 1 hour weekly meetings
- Be enthusiastic about student welfare, student government
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
Great energy, motivation
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.